Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Reality Check

Can I just say I have no fucking frame of reference for how kinky I am? I overestimate other people's kinkiness all the damn time, and I underestimate my own. I guess I never repressed my own desires, so I assumed they were pretty par-for-the-course. I'm sure there are plenty of other people who feel the same way, and who wouldn't get why some things simply don't turn me on.

I'm perpetually surprised by how tame and vanilla I consider some acts, like being videotaped or tied with handcuffs, when for others, those actions really push the edge. I've been struggling to adjust my very skewed frame of reference, so if I come off otherwise, please forgive me. I can't seem to grasp this line between kinky and vanilla that most (?) people have.

No comments:

Post a Comment